Part-time (Flexible Schedule), Local
Salary: $10.00-$20.00 (Based On Verifiable Experience)
SiVi Tidy Co. is a vegan cleaning company who recently relocated to Northern Jacksonville, FL. We professionally tidy with all earth friendly products. We not only clean homes and commercial spaces to perfection but custom make majority of the products to each client's smell preference.
As we are growing we are looking to hire the perfect person to join the SiVi Tidy team. The perfect candidate for this position will be reliable, honest, easy going, thorough, have the ability to multi-task, supportive, creative,hard-working, and extremely customer focused. Taking initiative is a MUST in this role and you must have a desire to learn, build, and be apart of something bigger than yourself. Also it's safe to add you must like animals :-)
- Answer phone calls and company emails in a polite, efficient and helpful manner.
- Manage product inventory for restocks
- Keep employer abreast of all customer issues, concerns, and feedback
- Help employer manage applicants, screening, and interviews.
- Help employer with product creation
- Manage packaging and shipping of orders
- Help create and manage eCommerce partnerships and avenues
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary
- Work closely with CEO to achieve targeted business goals
**To be qualified for this position you must live local to Jacksonville, FL, have a valid driver license, and functional vehicle.**
Content Creator | Remote or Local
Flextime/Temp, Remote or Local
Salary: Negotiable (Based on schedule)
The perfect candidate for this position will be creative, ability to work and create independently, high integrity, social media and tech savvy, resourceful, reliable,passionate, thorough, supportive, hard-working, and extremely customer focused. Taking initiative is a MUST in this role and you must have a desire to learn, build, and be apart of something bigger than yourself. Must have people skills!
- Create educational content for subscription service
- Create informative content and manage social media (Website, IG, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Research on industry-related topics
- Create various content (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
We welcome college students, young adults, individuals getting back into the workforce, and anyone looking to make an impact in the world for the better.
A few perks for being a team member:
- Possible Quarterly Perks/Bonuses
- Once a month breakfast on the CEO
- Quarterly Massages
- Discounted Products
**Please note, all qualifying applicants will undergo a aptitude test, background check and drug test upon hire. **